Wednesday 12 July 2006

Random Shots of Life


Well I've had my Nokia 3250 for 2 months now, and am loving it. It's such a versatile little unit, and very handy to have on you all the time.

It's also allowing me to take many a photo just because I have a camera with me all the time. So I thought I'd share a few from over the last couple of months.








Elijah Zambra, my youth Pastor's son, what a little dude.









My cardboard models on my desk at work. Not that exciting, but hey go the RACQ/NRMA promo!







Ok Seriously, what would happen if this truck rolled!!! What a clean up effort that would be.











Elise and one of her youth group girls at Amped/WHY? one Friday night.


3 comments:

backyardmissionary said...

looks like the RACQ car is humping the truck!

g said...

RACQ is always on top my friend

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons