Friday 5 December 2008

1Year Today

12 months ago today I said goodbye to me 97 Falcon XR6 and hello to my brand new Mitsubishi Lancer.


Well a year on and I can honestly say I haven't regretted the decision. I miss my old XR6, but the Lancer has been brilliant.  

I've spent hardly anything on servicings, the fuel economy has been simply fantastic and the Lancer is still a fun car to drive.

The Odometer clock for today was 33 999kms, so basically I've done 34 000ks in the poor thing this year, so it hasn't been taking it easy.

The Lancer has been exactly what I wanted it to be - a comfortable, reliable and cheap car.  I miss the excitement and exhilaration of driving a big powerful car, but that's something I can live without for the moment, as the more important things are certainly covered in the little Mitsubishi.

Though at the moment it is in desperate need of a wash!

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons