Thursday 9 June 2011

So close...

This is the first time I have had an assignment due after my final exams.  I had my last exam for the semester this morning and usually the feeling walking out of it is one of relief and calmness... but today I've had to come home and battle on with an assignment that is due tomorrow.

It is a strange feeling to know I'm so close... but not have a definite point of when I will be finished.  I simply just have to put my head down and I will be on holidays as soon as I print this assignment.

That makes the motivation hard.  I find exams provide their own source of motivation - knowing that you have 2 hours to sit and produce something.  Whereas assignments can take as long as you let them and so the motivation wanes...

I just want to be on holidays :-p...

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons