Friday 13 June 2014

Contentment

Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
~Philippians 4:11-13
In every situation to be content. I think that is the key to living a life worthy of the call Jesus places on our lives, and worthy of the grace that has been showed to us through His actions on the cross.   Paul knew what it was to be both rich and poor, hungry and full... and in both situations he was content.

Whatever situation you find yourself know that you can be content - there's no need to be jealous of someone better off than you, guilty because you have something other's don't or despairing because you feel you don't have what you deserve.  You can be content in all things through Jesus who strengthens you.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons