Wednesday 6 September 2017

Great Cycle Challenge 2017 - I am riding 200kms

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I've posted here, but I am back... for a good cause!

In October I've signed up to hop on my mountain bike (and hopefully a BMX I am restoring) and ride 200kms. Not in one goe, but I'm making plans to do multiple 20km and 40km rides all throughout October.

All the money I raise is part of the Great Cycle Challenge which is helping fight kids' cancer by giving to the Children's Medical Research Institute.

I'm gonna do the work - but I need help raising the funds, I have set a goal of raising $550. It's a modest amount, but I am still trying to see how I can get the momentum rolling to raise those funds. Anything over $2 is tax deductible, and even the smallest donations will all add up

You can donate by visiting my online sponsorship page.  https://greatcyclechallenge.com.au/Riders/DeanSandham

To motivate you all to give I'm willing to up my challenge... I'll give you till the 22nd September to make the $550 goal and if you do, I will add an extra 50km to my ride goal (a total of 250kms), that's at least 2 extra rides.

Please get on board - it's a great cause and you can make a difference by going and donating!

Thanks heaps!

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons