Saturday 26 November 2005

Good Times with the Good Old Boys

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!

I've gone Dukes of Hazzard Crazy! I saw the movie a few weeks ago, and it rekindled my interest in the original series. I use to watch 'Dukes' as a kid, and for as long as I can remember, the 1969 Dodge Charger has been my absolute dream car!

Then the other week I was in JB HIFI and saw that they've released Series 1 and 2 of the original series on DVD! Well I just had to have them, and I've watched the whole first series already. It's great! Love the car, the stories and the memories.

I'm glad however, that I saw the movie before I re-watched the series. Because at the time I thought the movie was pretty close to the original series and I enjoyed the movie. But now as I watch the series I see the movie actually takes a completely different style to what the original was. I don't think I'd have enjoyed the movie as much if I had the series fresh in my mind.

Anyway cheers to Bo, Luke, Daisy, Uncle Jessy, Rosco, Ennus and Boss Hog... thanks for the hours of fun you've given me this week!

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons