Friday 27 January 2006

Kick it into Gear
















Here's my new baby. I've been riding pretty regularly for the last 3 months. I had a mate help me get my old bike in order, and now that I've gotten myself into a routine I thought I might upgrade my ride.

It's amazing how good equipment can make things easier. This bike makes riding so much easier, and I've been able to extend the length of my rides, not because I'm fitter, just because the bike doesn't resist as much as my old one use to.

So yeah, I thought by maybe posting it up here I could get some accountability into keeping up with the exercise. I'm enjoying the riding, and getting out with Dad and Brett some afternoons as well. And with the soccer season starting again soon, I'd really like to raise my level of fitness before then.

Oh yeah, note the personal sponsor on the water bottle....

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons