Tuesday 7 August 2007

Positive Influence.


Alrighty then. A mate of mine Rodney Olsen has started this pretty cool little craze. So much of the blogging world is about complaining, questioning, debating and pointing out something that's wrong.

Rod wants to see some more positive stuff flooding the blogosphere. I agree with him... so he's asking people to join the 'Thumbs Up - Accentuating the Positive' revolution.

Go here to read how it works.

Well I feel led to post this blog today highlighting the Positive Influence a friend had on me last night. It was through a simple MSN conversation - on the topic of my previous post on Job. We wandered to a few different life topics and I was really encouraged by her wisdom and grace.

So thanks Amy for being the Positive part of my life and helping me grasp some of the stuff I’ve been thinking about.

Oh and just as Amy encouraged me last night – let her encourage you by going and reading Proverbs 3:3.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

Great idea! I also read Rodney from time to time. I'll check this out. (I'm here from "That's My Answer" BTW)

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons