Wednesday 1 April 2009

Thy Word

Not even a minute after posting that last blog a guy from college walked up to me and told me he'd been praying this morning and God had given him a word for me.

He was sorry he hadn't told me this morning, but he'd run out of time.

He then said "God wants you to know it will be alright."

That was it... but the timing just after I'd been contemplating not getting the exact mark I'd wanted... and also having a bit of a contemplation about the Greek exam I have next Thursday that feels so overwhelmingly big, it was the perfect time for God to speak into my life through that word. I was feeling that I wasn't quite as good at all this study stuff as I'd thought I was.

No matter what we do, or how much effort we put in, everything is in God's hands, and I'm glad at this time he's reminded me everything will be all right, even when I don't get my own way.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons