Friday 12 June 2009

Time For a Break

Well this past week and a half has been quite an intense and overwhelming time. I haven't had to sit exams for about 5 years, and the experience was not a welcome one really. Such focused times of study, and higher than usual stress levels have made this week a real struggle to get through.

The Greek exam last week went fairly well - I'd studied so hard, and knew most of the vocab straight away - the rules and everything were pretty easy and I think I got most things right.

This week I've had to write two exams, an Old Testament and a New... Both exams were 3 essay questions, in two hours. I just sat down and at the start of the exam started writing and didn't stop until the two hours was up. It was insane - in fact I didn't really get the Old Testament on finished, which was really disappointing.

But now I'm on holidays for a few weeks. Honestly I don't think I've worked as hard as I have this semester in a long time. I certainly didn't work this hard doing my I.T degree, and don't think the work was even as intense when I was a Network Support Officer. Bible College is tough, but I find the topics all feel so personally relevant that the hard work is always worth it.

However, I do truly feel worthy of these weeks off, and am going to be using them to catch up with friends, get back into jogging and just generally have a good rest!

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons