Friday 3 December 2010

Babysitting the Boy

My Mother and sister decided that today was a good day to go shopping for dresses for my brother's upcoming wedding.  They came in from Ipswich to shop at Chermside, so lucky me got to spend almost 2 hours with my 14 month old nephew roaming the toy departments and pet stores throughout the shopping centre.

It was a lot of fun, Nathanael and I had a great time checking out all the toy cars (broom brooms), tonka trucks (ucks) and numerous stuffed dogs and real puppies (oof offs).  We even sat in the food court and shared a pack of sultanas!

The highlight though was definitely the 20 minutes Nathanael spend driving the school bus.  It was great, he was happy even without having to put in any money to make the thing move.  That plus a big red balloon made it a pretty awesome day spent with Uncle Dean.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons