Tuesday 26 July 2011

Preaching Series - Ecclesiastes

For those who have listened and supported me in my preaching, I will be preaching the 6th sermon in CNBC's Ecclesiastes series in a few weeks.

Pastor Joe preached the first sermon last Sunday night and it's promising to be a very challenging and revealing series.

So if you want to listen to me preach later on may I suggest you sign up to the iTunes CNBC channel and listen to the rest of the series so you know where we've been before I start.  Plus Pastors Murray, Joe and Dave are much better at this than I am and I'm certain you will get a lot out of what they have to say.

You can also go to the City North Baptist Church website to find the sermons online.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons