Friday 18 April 2014

It Is Finished

Three words (one in the Greek) that make everything ok.

Three words that mean that you can have peace with God

Three words that mean nothing stands between you and eternal life

Three words that cost God more than you could ever imagine.

I find it hard to hold back the tears any time I read the Gospel account and read those three words, "it is finished", but even more so on Good Friday as we set aside a day to remember the cross and all Jesus went through there.

Even as a believer my life fails to glorify God so many times on so many levels, but I can turn again and again to the cross because on it Jesus took all the punishment for sin... all of it! It is finished!!!

I remember, and I turn to your grace once again Lord Jesus

Thank you.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons