Tuesday 20 May 2014

Tweet of the Week

Demanding respect is like chasing a butterfly.Chase it, & you'll never catch it.Sit still, & it may light on your shoulder.


_____________________________________________________

Character encourages respect... when people see things as a part of your character, not an egotistical desire or strive for notice, that's when real respect comes.  My character has to be defined by Jesus, I want to be more like Him, even though I know most of the time I am little like Him.

It's easier to try and demand respect... because that's in me... that's me working. Instead I know I should focus on being like Jesus, having his compassion, mercy and love... seeing things from His perspective. That's a lot harder than trying to make people respect me.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons