Tuesday 27 May 2014

Write verse, right time.

I was doing a devotion yesterday and grabbed a devotional Bible I haven't used it quite a while to find something. A bookmark fell out as I flipped through the paper, it was made by a friend of mine in The Gambia and sent to me long ago... this is the Scripture she wrote on it.
"I will take my stand at my watchpost and station myself on the tower, and look out to see what he will say to me, and what I will answer concerning my complaint... For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay."
~Habakkuk 2:1; 3
Amazing how Inkeri made the bookmark and wrote the verse for me about 8 years ago, I probably saw it last about 3 years ago when I slipped it in this Bible... but today I needed to read that verse.  Stand strong, know God has a plan, know it will be revealed at the right moment and He will give the strength needed to work at whatever He plans.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons