Thursday 27 August 2015

A little more than useless

There's a Relient K song that says:
And sometimes I think that I'm not any good at all
And sometimes I wonder why, why I'm even here at all
But then you assure me
I'm a little more than useless
And when I think that I can't do this
You promise me that I'll get through this
And do something right
Do something right for once
We often feel useless... and label ourselves as useless. And in some senses that is correct; on our own - depending on ourselves - we are pretty much useless.  But to actually label ourselves that denies that God has anything to do with our lives at all.  God sees us as 'more than useless' because He chooses to input into our lives, all of our lives whether we recognise Him or not.  He sent Jesus so that we would not be useless.

So don't deny God the recognition of what He puts into your life... you are more than useless!

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons