Sunday 3 December 2006

Month in Review ~ November

http://jarrolspot.blogspot.com/2006_11_01_jarrolspot_archive.html

That felt like a quick one! Seems only days ago I decided to do the whole 'month in review' thing.
November started off with an amazement at the talents of a 12 year old boy on the drums (here) and that really set a path for the rest of my month. I have drummed a lot in church and at WHY?, but also actually done some practice at home. I think just this month I've become a better drummer - I know my passion for it has definitely been re-ignited!

Church has displayed some challenges this month - stretching me, making me really think about what I believe and how I interact with my church, and everyone else. From prosperity, to appologetics. I've struggled with general views and people steriotypical attitudes, but through it all it's allowed me to lock in what and why I believe - and to burn away some of the chaff that had attached itself to my faith.

I spent a lot of money on my car, fixing gearbox leaks and other stuff - having my sterio repaired. It all happened about the same time my phone died and I was spending time fixing many computers for friends and family.

December brings round Christmas, looking forward to that - and then January is some much needed holidays - now all I need to do is make it that far!!!

http://jarrolspot.blogspot.com/2006_11_01_jarrolspot_archive.html

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons