Tuesday 2 January 2007

Gambian Connection.

Christmas is a great time to catch up. I've received so many update letters from friend whom I served with in The Gambia. Even after 2 and a half years home I still feel closely connected to the work going on over there.

Part of that connection is a blog I found a few months back and have been checking out every now and then of a US Peacekeeper serving in Gambia. Kirstin is a young Christian woman, who, though not specifically doing missional work, is giving me a nice insight into how life in The Gambia is going.

I've finally added her to my Blogroll so others can see some of her experiences in The Gam as well.

Her stories will just have to keep me happy until I can get back there again - someday soon I hope.


(The first picture is one I received a few months back of a good friend Debbie Bazzon and the Mendy Family who I lived with for a with for a few weeks... The second photo is of Sam and I and our Gambian Cricket team - twas a novelty to teach the boys a new game, and make our own Kookaburra cricket bat)

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons