Monday 1 October 2007

Notable Mention

Well my back is continuing to heal - still sore, but nothing near what I was experiencing Thurdsay night.

Had a very quiet weekend because of it, got to sit and watch all the lead up to the AFL Grand Final, which was nice, especially with all the tributes to Hird and Sheedy. Oh and to see the Cats demolish Port was pretty awesome too...

I also spent a bit of time reading James Hird's autobiography Reading the Play, great stuff, and expect a blog post on it once I'm done.

The Recharge blogs are still coming, just couldn't sit in front of a PC long enough to type up my thoughts.

However a boost for me this morning was to check out the Digital Photography School blog for the weekly mini-contest results. My birthday cake shot was the first of the 'Notable Mention' shots. Needless to say I'm stocked that out of over 100 photos mine was picked in the top 3.

Check it out here dPS Blog - This Week in the Digital Photography School Forums.

You can see the photo below in this post.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons