Thursday 15 May 2008

Sponsor a Child

1016 Children sponsored today for Compassion Day 2008.

That's not quite the 1500 they were aiming at, but a fair effort none the less! That's another 1016 children who now have a great chance of surviving and making a life for themselves.

It was great to hear Az Hamilton on the radio all day today. The Nite Alive announcer put in a mammoth effort today on 96.5 doing segments throughout the day, plugging the great work of Compassion, and telling of the recent trip he took to Haiti.

I think I was even able to convince a mate at work to sponsor a child, he just couldn't decide which one out of the vast choice of cute little faces.

There's still an opportunity for you to sponsor a child if you haven't already. $44 a month is nothing for us these days, you won't even notice it coming off your direct debit! And it will change your life for the better... it's worth every dollar!

http://www.compassionday.com.au/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sponsored a child from Haiti today. I was with Az when he visited Haiti last month.

I was doing a similar thing on this side of the country. I spent a lot of time on air because I've seen the difference that sponsorship can make.

I've posted a lot of the audio I used on air today over at my blog. Can I suggest that you listen to Ada's Story and perhaps recommend that friends do the same?

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons