Saturday 13 November 2010

Yet again....

Some people say I'm accident prone... but I don't really want to go that far.   I think whatever I'm doing I put in a 110% effort, and that sometimes leads to things my body can't handle... or because I've had previous injuries some of my joints just aren't very strong anymore.

However, last night's little incident was just plain weird.   We were playing beach volleyball as a Youth Group activity, we'd hired out these courts and were having a fun time playing.   It was girls verse boys, and I had a bunch of grade 8 and 9 boys who were really getting the hang of the game.

Somehow on one attempt to hit the ball I got my little finger on my left hand caught in the net, And just the force of pulling it out or something I think I've broken the little fella.

It looks like a fat little sausage, the pain is quite immense, but I know there's not much u can do but ice it and strap it so I'm just putting up with it.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons