Wednesday 22 August 2012

Studying Crazy Love

Here's the next book study we're doing with dBay Young Adults and Youth. This should take us through to the end of the year and I'm hoping inject a good dose of passion and focus into us as we head into a holiday break and new year.

I read Francis Chan's Crazy Love at the beginning of the year.  I really enjoyed the book and was challenged by its content.  Recently I've seen the immense amount of online content Chan created to accompany the book as well as another 'study' guide and DVD.  I'm hoping by using all of these tools I can create a study on the book tailored for where we are in Deception Bay right now.

Check out the video, I think its a great book to study in home groups and could be used in most contexts.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons