Thursday 10 August 2006

My Heart Christ's Home


I can remember the first time someone gave me this little Christian tract. I was on a WEC Camp in grade 12, and someone just handed me this book and told me it was good. It wasn't some huge 'spiritual' moment or anything, just in passing saying that it could help me out with my Christian walk back at school.

And they were right. This book really changed me... it's only about 30 pages long, but it's so simple, so honest and so deep all at the same time.

The story is of a young man, who has just invited Jesus into his heart, and is bringing Christ into his new home (his heart). They tour through the rooms of the house and Jesus helps him clean up, repair, wash and work in each room.

If you can find it, read it. It truely is a great way of expressing how Jesus changes lives, and wants to interact with you on a personal level.

I've just bought a heap of these tracts, and a study book, and over these next 2 terms will be looking at it closely with my grade 10-12 guys at WHy? on our study nights.

I pray they get as much from it as I did when I was their age (woah now that makes me feel old!!)

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons