Monday 7 August 2006

Progress...

Next Update on Jono.
Thought it was about time I sent another update. Jono's progress is still coming along. A little improvement each day. He can walk now with the aid of a stick. Praise God! The physio said he can walk unaided whenever he wants to but he has to take it real easy (getting his balance) and just going slow, but Praise God! it's great he can walk. Also his left arm is still very weak in the upper muscle so he can't move his whole arm much, he said it still just flops in the shower. He can move all of his fingers now, but he says he can't grab anything yet. But., as I said he sees improvement every day. He's enjoying getting around on his wheel chair going for races with a girl, who is also a Christian in another ward. (No, not girlfriend, I can hear him saying,) but fun.

Anyway, thankyou so much for your prayers. Paul & I are back at work now. (my first day) so it'll weekend visits from now on which I find hard. Anyway, I've really enjoyed the time I was able to spend with him. and am thankful my boss let me.

'Bye for now. love from Jenny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa that is truely amazing.... Thanks for the updates Dean you rock mate

g said...

i've had a few people ask.... so no! i didn't take the photo, so that isn't my thumb in the right side of the pic.

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons