Tuesday 29 April 2008

The Ministry of Car and iPod

I think I've found the bonus of living in Ipswich and working in Brisbane? The drive home may be long and slow, but it gives me a good chance to just sit and listen to music all the way.

I can have the worst day imaginable but by the time I get home I feel much better because I've just spent the last 45minutes to and hour listening to some good Gospel Rock.

I think if I lived 5 minutes from work, I'd still be pissed off and holding a heap of grudges from my working day once I was home... but I find as I listen to the words of DC Talk, Newsboys, Casting Crowns, Third Day, PC3, Audio Adrenaline and more I find more of a perspective outside of my working life, and by the time I'm home those worrys have been left behind in a cloud of funky music and God inspired words.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons