Thursday 21 April 2011

Ipswich Rail Workshops Museum.

I took my nephew to the Rail Museum in Ipswich today.  It was an awesome time, and Nathanael absolutely loved it.  During the school holidays they have a special Thomas the Tank Engine display, including a life size Thomas to climb in and blow the whistle.

I was amazingly impressed with the thought gone in to the museum to entertain kids.  There's interactive displays and a whole room set up with Thomas and Friends train sets for kids to play with.  Nathanael got incredibly excited seeing all the toys and loved pushing Thomas and Percy around numerous different tracks.   There's also a toddler area with ride on Thomas bike things and rocking Thomas engines and other big play toys.  Nae was overwhelmed and didn't want to leave.

My sister bought herself an annual pass so she can take Nae back again and again - and I'm thinking I will probably buy one in the end too, especially cause it's walking distance from my sister's house, a great place just to go down and hang out.  Nathanael sure loves it (as seen by the gigantic smile on his face).

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons